Women`s footwear size guide and measurement chart
*Please, measure your feet precisely before ordering.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT LENGTH? (see images above and follow these instructions)
1. To measure your feet tape a piece of paper down to the floor. You are going to trace an outline of your foot onto this paper, so pick a hard surface that's easy to draw on.
2. Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper. Bend your leg slightly, with your shin in front of your ankle. The best way is to stand or sit on a chair
You may go barefoot
One foot is often slightly larger than the other (please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection). For best results, follow these steps for both feet.
3. Trace your foot. Draw the outline of your foot all the way around. If you're having trouble with this step, have a friend trace your foot for you. Be precise.
4. Mark the length of your foot on the paper. Use your marker to draw straight line (not diagonal) touching each side of the outline.
5. Measure the length of your foot. Use a tape measure or ruler to measure from the big toe to the heel of your foot. This number determine your shoe size.